We are here to solve your cleaning problems
Aligned with our high quality Window Cleaning Services is unparalleled customer service. We know tricks and techniques to clean your windows professionally, removing common stains and dirt and making your windows look as good as new.
Our cleaners are constantly updated on the latest trends and techniques in the cleaning industry. This allows them to provide the best clean possible and ensure that you very satisfied with our cleaning services
Commercial Window Cleaning
H & C Cleaning Services offer a bespoke commercial cleaning service. We are able to perform exterior window cleaning, interior window cleaning or skylight and roof light cleaning.
Why you may need Window Cleaners
H & C Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company based in the North East of England that offers a range of services to commercial and residential customers. One of the services we specialize in is window cleaning. Our team is experienced and trained to provide high-quality and efficient window cleaning services to our customers.
When you hire us for a window cleaning service, we will provide you with a thorough and detailed cleaning that includes the following:
- Inspection of the windows to determine the type and level of cleaning required
- Cleaning of the window frames and sills to remove dirt and debris
- Cleaning of the window glass to remove dirt, smudges, and other marks
- Removal of any stickers or decals on the windows
- Removal of any cobwebs or insect nests around the windows
- Cleaning of the window tracks to remove dirt and debris
- Cleaning of the screens to remove dirt, dust, and debris
- Inspection of the windows to ensure they are clean and streak-free
- Clean up of the surrounding area to leave the area tidy and neat
Our team uses the latest techniques and equipment to ensure that we provide you with a high-quality window cleaning service. We use environmentally friendly cleaning products that are safe for you, your family, and the environment. Our team is fully insured and bonded, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your property is in safe hands.
We provide window cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. Whether you need your home’s windows cleaned or your office building’s windows cleaned, we can handle it all. Our team is flexible and can work around your schedule to ensure that your windows are cleaned at a time that is convenient for you.
In summary, when you hire H & C Cleaning Services for a window cleaning service, you can expect a thorough and detailed cleaning that will leave your windows looking sparkling clean. Our team is experienced, trained, and uses the latest techniques and equipment to provide you with a high-quality service. Contact us today to schedule your window cleaning service.
Let us help you with your Window Cleaning needs
Our 60 Point Window Cleaning Checklist
- Cleaning of all interior windows
- Cleaning of all exterior windows
- Cleaning of window sills and frames
- Removal of dirt and grime buildup
- Removal of hard water stains
- Removal of bird droppings and insect marks
- Use of eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning solutions
- Use of specialized window cleaning equipment
- Wiping down of all windowsills
- Scrubbing and cleaning of window tracks
- Cleaning of skylights
- Cleaning of sliding doors and screens
- Cleaning of mirrors and glass surfaces
- Removal of smudges and fingerprints
- Removal of cobwebs
- Cleaning of blinds and shades
- Cleaning of awnings and canopies
- Careful handling of delicate window treatments
- Cleaning of hard-to-reach windows
- Cleaning of high-rise windows
- Safe and efficient ladder use
- Cleaning of glass partitions and dividers
- Cleaning of storefront windows
- Cleaning of window wells
- Cleaning of stained glass windows
- Use of spot-free rinsing techniques
- Careful removal of window screens
- Cleaning of the exterior of gutters and eaves
- Inspection of windows for damage or repair needs
- Cleaning of windows in conservatories and greenhouses
- Use of protective drop cloths and tarps
- Cleaning of sunrooms and solariums
- Cleaning of window signs and logos
- Flexible scheduling options
- Competitive pricing
- Discounts for regular service
- Friendly and professional service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Easy online booking system
- 24/7 customer support
- Fast and efficient service
- Fully licensed and insured technicians
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of different types of glass and cleaning methods
- Access to hard-to-find cleaning supplies
- Deep cleaning of window screens
- Cleaning of storm windows
- Cleaning of French windows and doors
- Cleaning of bay windows and bays
- Cleaning of arch windows and transoms
- Cleaning of skylights and roof windows
- Cleaning of mirrored walls and partitions
- Cleaning of leaded and stained glass
- Cleaning of double-hung and single-hung windows
- Cleaning of casement and awning windows
- Cleaning of picture and stationary windows
- Cleaning of jalousie and louvre windows
- Cleaning of basement and egress windows
- Cleaning of octagon and circle windows
- Cleaning of sliding and tilt-in windows
We have Window Cleaners in your area
What Our Clients Say about Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes!! H & C Cleaning can clean windows in rainfall, if we didn't we wouldn't be able to offer a regular window cleaning service.
Rain water is relatively pure so doesn’t effect the quality of the clean but If the weather is stormy with high winds we usually take the day off.
Yes!! We clean internal and external windows.
H&C Cleaning Services are fully insured.
Yes on every visit we clean glass, frames, sills & doors.
Due to holidays, sick leave, paternity leave and round optimisation it is not always possible to have the same window cleaner on each visit.
We pride ourselves on offering a regular 6 or 12 weekly service, to do this anyone of our window cleaners might attend. All our window cleaners have sign written vans with "Plumtree Window Cleaning" on them.
We operate a window cleaning "round" so sometimes it can be difficult to reschedule a window clean for when you return from your holiday because we might not be in your area. If this is the case we will simply clean the accessible windows and charge accordingly. If we are in your area on a daily basis the cleaner might leave a note asking you to contact the office when you have returned home to let us know that your gate is now open. We will then return and clean the rear windows for you. If you want to "Miss" your clean completely and not be charged just let the office know by completing the form on the customer service page before you leave for your holiday. If you get our "no reply" 7pm text whilst your on holiday to say we are going to clean your windows the next day there is no need to try and reply to it or contact us. Our offices close at 5.00pm. Just relax and enjoy your break.